GoFundMe Fundraiser Update
Thanks to our generous donors, we have reached our FIRST GOAL of $2,500 to fund our May 2017 Awareness Efforts! Our Top Donors for the first and second phase of our campaign have received great gifts thanks to DOXA Documentary Film Festival, Opera Mariposa and Finlandia Pharamacy.
Help us reach our second and final goal of $10,000
It takes ME and FM patients an average of 5-7 years to get a diagnosis. Why? Because most health care practitioners haven't even heard of the illnesses, let alone learnt about them during their long years of education and training.
The ME/FM Society of BC's goal is to place educational brochures into every medical office and lab in the province, arming patients with information to take to their doctors.
Information=diagnosis=medical and financial support
Help us get there.
All donations appreciated, whether $5, $50 or $500! Every dollar counts.
Great gifts for TOP DONORS!
In appreciation of the donors who give the highest amounts between May 12th and June 12th, 2017, we are pleased to offer the following gifts, which have been generously donated to the Society:
Top Tier: For Donations of $300 or higher:
- Jewellery Making Workshop: Juvilesto School of Metal Works - learn to make a gemstone ring or hand stamped bangle . Donor: Juvelisto. Value: $200
- Aldergrove Getaway: One night at Best Western Plus Country Meadows, Aldergrove - Jacuzzi suite - breakfast included - (subject to availability). Donor: Salma and Badru Moosa. Value: $199
Second Tier: For Donations of $200 or higher:
- Coaching Session: Level Connections Global Leadership Coaching & Consulting with Loretta Cella - 45 min coaching session focused on raising personal and professional leadership potential. Donor: Loretta Cella. Value: $125
- Handmade Scarf: from Roco Wear. Donor: Roxana Oltean. Value: $100
- Handmade Pendant: from Juvilesto Custom Jewels. Donor: Juvelisto. Value: $100
Third Tier: For Donations of $150 or higher:
- Handmade Beaded Earrings : One of a kind brick-stitch earrings made with Japanese glass miyuki beads from Chief Yoga Studio. Donor: Teresa Joe. Value: $80
- "Ferral" , 18" x 26", Artwork Print - by Jasmine Sanchez-Ziller . Donor: Artist. Value: $80
- “Metamorphosis II ” , 18" x 26" Artwork Print - by Jasmine Sanchez-Ziller. Donor: Artist. Value: $80
Fourth Tier: For Donations of $100 or higher:
- Choices Markets Gift Certificate #1. Donor: Waz Charlwood. Value: $50
- Choices Markets Gift Certificate #2, Donor: Waz Charlwood. Value: $50